Stuck in my mother-in-law's car with an ipod and no way to listen to it's contents, I resorted to NPR for the day. The benefit to this was a story on the six word memoir. I had actually heard of this concept before, but I guess they were talking about it again because they were releasing a second book.
Basically, they are life stories summed up in only six words. You can find it all here. I started to think of my own, then some for famous people, and my thought process lead me right to video game characters. So I decided to come up with some six word memoirs, and make the answers a guessing game.
As revenge for this little stunt, the person with the most correct guesses in the comments with win a freestyle, auto-tuned, rap from Andrew Hiscock. This rap will be personalized to the winner.
1. Boobs were surprise. Now Citizen Kane.
2. Like a pale, deadly ribbon twirler.
3. In better shape; Still second place.
4. Time traveling leaves you mostly speechless.
5. The original 'tude. Constantly reinventing self.
6. I DON'T LOOK LIKE MEG RYAN!
7. Kill my kind, steal their parts.
8. I'm totally not a Dino rip-off.
9. If camouflage worked, my torso'd float.
10. More family friendly then Hitler was.